STATSIT is an award-winning marketing optimization and data agency that brings together a combination of digital-age expertise and marketing technology innovation.
We help the world's largest brands and leading advertising agencies to re-align their marketing budget and activities so they can gain real competitive advantage in the APAC region.
2. Each visitor/registrant to STATSIT website(s) agrees to: a. any information they provide, whether as a part of registration or by any other means (such as http request headers, cookies and webserver logs):
(i) being retained by STATSIT;
(ii) being used and merged by STATSIT, its affiliates and unaffiliated third parties for promotional and/or marketing purposes; and
(iii) being provided to such third parties as STATSIT may see fit, for their promotional, marketing, and authentication and verification purposes; and
3. Registrants shall defend and indemnify STATSIT, its agents, employees, representatives, associates, affiliates, parent and subsidiary companies against any and all claims, losses, costs, damages, liability and/or expenses arising out of the registrant’s breach of any of the Terms.
4. The STATSIT shall not assume any responsibility for technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost/delayed/garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of: any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. If, for any reason, the Competition is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, the reasons of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the STATSIT which corrupts or affects the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Competition, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition.
5. Any provision of the Terms that is prohibited or unenforceable in any jurisdiction is ineffective as to that jurisdiction to the extent of that prohibition or unenforceability. That does not affect the validity or enforceability of that provision in any other jurisdiction nor invalidates the remaining provisions of the Terms.
6. The law applicable to the Terms is the law of Singapore and the courts of the Singapore will have exclusive jurisdiction in case of any dispute arising out of or in relation to the handling of the Terms.